
The night before
Halloween we decided to have a family celebration. So for dinner we had worms with bloody eyeball sauce(spaghetti and meatballs) spiders eggs(rolls)
Frankensteins fingers(celery sticks) and a fat persons nightmare(salad). We also had witches brew to drink(apple cider). All the little pieces of paper are the labels that Trey put on the food.

Then after we carved pumpkins we had mud pies with worms for dessert. Every once in a while I like to let my kids get really messy. First off it's great for little ones to learn and experience their world. It helps their minds to develop and understand. Second it's the way they like to have fun. Third, and most important, it makes for great pictures. So here is the end result.


We added red eyes for a good
Halloween effect.

Here is our little pumpkin family. Most of us had fun carving the pumpkins.





Some of us had fun gutting the pumpkins.


And yet others of us had fun eating the pumpkin guts. To each his own I guess...


The next day we took our
pumpkins to the church for the Trunk or Treat. We also took our menagerie of wild things...

An evil scientist complete with crazy hair and
wahaha laugh.

Our two things..


We call them thing one and thing two...

The slumber party girl because girls just want to have fun...

And spider man who took the night off from fighting crime to hand out candy to all the other little children.
Igor was also present but someone had to take the picture so when his master said " TAKE THE Picture Igor" he said, "YES MASTER
heheheee"
So that is our
ridiculously long Halloween entry. I hope you made it to the end with us, but if not will make sure Igor carries you out.
3 comments:
I was hoping you would post Halloween pics! Looks like a fun weekend.
Fantastic Halloween Blog. I loved the pictures and the comments with them. You can make them as long as you would like. It is so fun for us to see all the costumes and pumpkins, etc. etc. Thank you for taking the time to post all of these things.
Love, Mom & Grandma
Looks like you had a fun Halloween! I love Trey's costume - especially his hair.
Post a Comment