
So last year we got a ginger bread house and decorated it and we had so much fun that we decided to do it again this year. We got the already assembled kind since we are still beginners ginger bread house decorators.

Trey was very methodical about decorating his side of the house. He wanted to follow the pattern exactly how they had it on the box.

Tenny on the other had just wanted to put the "balls"(mini jaw breakers) on the house. So we came out with a roof that is a little heavier on the color on one side.


The twins had fun watching the mayhem. We decided they were a bit young when we tried to help them with a little bit and they just ate it. I guess they have the end result down pat.



And here was the end result. Maybe some day we'll graduate to the assemble kind and then to the bake it yourself... or maybe not. It was definitely a good way to start off December. I think this family tradition is a keeper.
2 comments:
Cute cute gingerbread house! I'd forgotten we did those last year. I'm sure my kids would love it if we made that a Christmas tradition too!
Looks like you guys had a fun
Work from home India
Post a Comment