Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My 4 year old baby

It's amazing how children grow. I can't believe that this little baby is now four. I tried to find a new born picture of him to help the visualization but we switched camera's during that time and apparently haven't down loaded any of the pictures.

Here's the best close up I could find from resent time. Look at those big tears in his eyes when he realized we had to leave his Ohio cousins and come home.

So as all celebrations in this house hold go we started with the balloons. I'm not sure how many we blew up but luckily Trey and Daddy had enough air that Mommy was able to save her breath for the cooking. Tenny asked for french fries and hamburgers and thanks to a friend lending us her deep frier we were able to have deep fried french fries like the ones from Mcdonalds.
After it was on to the presents. It's hard to take pictures of Tennyson while he opens presents because he doesn't like to look at the camera. He's more interested at looking at the presents.
We tried several unsuccessful attempts at getting a good picture with this present, but in the end and eyes closed but somewhat looking in our direction was the best we could do.

We also let the kids dress up in costumes for the party. Tennyson was spider-man, Trey was optimus prime, Elijah was superman, and Enoch was a dinosaur.


Can you tell that the ketchup and french fries was Enoch's favorite part of dinner. Although I'm not really sure how much of the ketchup actually made it into his mouth.
Tennyson helped with the ideas to decorate his cake. I'm so proud of my little boy. He really is growing up and maturing. He was so good about setting the table even when it wasn't his responsibility. He also got a fun transformer toy on his cupcake cake for school and he was letting everyone have a turn with it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENNYSON! I hope this year is twice as good as your last.

No comments: