Sunday, October 10, 2010

Metropolis-home of Super-Man

Aw! Aren't they so adorable. I love moments like this when they are all working together. I'm sure that people watching us parade our four boys up to the superman statue...not to mention the fact that I'm pregnant...were amazed at how well behaved they were. Yeah Us!
Here's my family of Super-Men. They were so excited to see this huge statue of one of their favorite super hero's.


In fact they all decided to become Superman for a while. Here's Trey...Look at those muscles.
Enoch had to grow a few feet quite rapidly. Tenny on the other had have some very different changes :)
Oh wait never mind. I guess Tenny got his superman growth figured out.
Super Elijah!
Wow Daddy...um I mean Mommy...I mean Mommy Daddy.
So we decided with our new changes that we have officially won the biggest loser competition that our extended family is doing right now. What do you think?
Hurry everyone cram into the phone booth to change!
I don't know how well you can see this but Trey is in the exact same pose as superman...and he's even in the air.
Tenny also got to be superman from the bench.
Here are my five super hero's... Of course one is still hiding but she had to have her chance to be in the picture.
If your ever out this way this is a definite must see. The town sports not only this superman display but also an old fort which I will post pictures of later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun outing! You are definitely the winners of the Biggest Loser Contest - I'm sure nobody developed guns like you and Donovan! We're all excited to see everyone in a couple of months.

The Stoddard Show said...

cute pictures!