Sunday, December 9, 2012

Paging Dr. Eden

Did you page?
 So Eden had to be admitted to the hospital earlier this week due to severe asthma. After 24 scary hours she popped out of it and was happy and smiley again. This hospital had had the cutest little mini scrubs for the kids.

To top it all off I have a stethoscope that I let her wear for pictures.
Doesn't she make a cute little doctor.
I think I might send this picture to the hospital to put on their Christmas card board. Although it was definitely one of the scariest of all our hospital stays I have to say that I loved the nurses there. They were so sweet and wonderful with Eden. It was also the first time that I've had nurses take so many precautions to make sure that they didn't wake me when they came in and cared for her. I definitely will choose St. Mary's again for my children's medical needs.

1 comment:

Sharene said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I love those little scrubs. So cute.