I'm dreaming of a white day after Christmas, just like the ones I've rarely known...
Since living in the midwest.Eden's first real experience with snow. She liked it for the first half hour, but then it got cold and she was ready to come in. It was the same the next day, but by the third day she didn't even want to go out and play in it. I guess she's a warm weather girl like her Mama.
Trey on the other had would play for hours upon hours outside. He would only come in to dry out his gloves and change into dry socks and then he'd be off again. Funny coming from a kid who is cold all the time and has to have three blankets on his bed at night.
The snow lasted about two weeks and then was gone. Which was plenty long for me. It was nice though having a little snow this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment