Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Play list

So when I first started this blog my husband, Donovan, lamented that it seemed like he wasn't a part of it. I mean the title of the blog is four brothers and the url is 4brothers1mother. He said the least I could do is make it 4brothers1mother and 1 aa....other. Anyway through the months he has finally found his nook in this blog. He has completely taken over the play list. So I finally made a correction to the title. You may have noticed that it is no longer Teah's Music but Donovan's music. He's happy with his little tid bits to our blog. Kind of like he's happy with the eighth of the bed that he gets to sleep on at night. So I hope whenever you all come to our blog that when you hear the music you think of him.(In other words I'm claiming not to have put some of it on here :))

No comments: