Monday, May 4, 2009

Days of old

So do you remember playing light bright. I sure do and I loved it. A few years ago I happen to find one at a salvation army store so I snached it up. I'm glad I did because if not we wouldn't have been able to have this wonderful moment.
Here we are watching Tennyson put in white pegs for a cloud. We were so proud of him because he was participating instead of messing up what we were doing. What a big step.
Then once he had the hang of it we went to work.

Here is the beautiful finished project. I love spending time with my boys. Anyone have any good stories about light bright?


2 comments:

Sharene said...

I love light bright. I want to get one for Brielle when she gets older and does not want to eat the pieces!

Shelleen said...

I don't really have a good story about it. I have just played with them a lot. I remember it was always a struggle between having it turned on or off while I was working on it. I kept wanting to make sure it was looking good but the longer I waiting the cooler it was since you got to see more change.