We had a marvolous time. Someday I hope to go back when we have more time to explore together. There was just so much to see and do. I loved being in the warm spring like air. It was such a shock to come back to Illinois.(which got it's first snow while we were gone) My friend will be sending me more pictures of the time we spent in old town. I hope to post those when I get a chance. A big Thank You again to Donovan's Mom and Dad for making this possible by taking care of the kids. We love You!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
San Diego
We had a marvolous time. Someday I hope to go back when we have more time to explore together. There was just so much to see and do. I loved being in the warm spring like air. It was such a shock to come back to Illinois.(which got it's first snow while we were gone) My friend will be sending me more pictures of the time we spent in old town. I hope to post those when I get a chance. A big Thank You again to Donovan's Mom and Dad for making this possible by taking care of the kids. We love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a beautiful sunset! It sounds like you had an awesome time.
I'm so glad you had the chance to do that! What a great hotel!
I love San Diego! I'm glad you had a get away, so important in our marriages ;) You had a great room with a beautiful view. Love the beach, i would love to have a cute cottage by the beach, some day.
The pictures are great. I'm glad you had a good time, and you're very welcome!
Post a Comment