Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trey's baseball

So I finally remembered to take pictures of Trey at baseball. I've taken the camera several time, but I get to caught up in the game and forget to take pictures. The picture above is Trey warming up right before he is up to bat.
Trey at bat.

Here he is with some of his team mates. His coach is through the fence there.
Trey is the player closest to the pitcher. He plays pitcher mound position all though they do not pitch this young. They play three innings of pitching machine and three rounds of the coach pitching.
Today was a hot day so I felt bad for all those poor kids in full baseball attire, but they played well. We lost by one but only by fractions of a second. In one play they got the third out on the other team but the runner passed home plate just a few seconds before. 12 to 11 was the final score. I'm proud of my boy he played hard and he never gets down when they don't win. He just has a good time and does his best and that's what is important.

No comments: