Friday, August 27, 2010

Remember When? (for my twins)

Can You believe they are 2! Do you remember when they were just little tiny.
So small that Daddy's big arms could almost wrap around them both twice.
So small they fit in the same bassinet.
So small they looked like dolls in their brothers arms.
And Yet here they are big 2 year olds. I can't believe how time flies and children grow. So the next several blogs are dedicated to Enoch and Elijah for their second birthday. I Love you boys.

(p.s. If you want to see all the birthday posts you have to click on older posts at the bottom of the page. There were so many good pictures that I couldn't fit them all on the first page of the blog. It's well worth clicking since some of the funniest pictures of Elijah are on the next page :) )

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how tiny those boys were! Aren't you excited to just have one this time??