Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving traditions

So one of our children's favorite traditions that we have is breakfast sticky buns. We usually only make them on Thanksgiving morning. They're easy and yummy, but very sticky. Last year we had everyone eat them with their shirts off because we didn't want to clean up sticky cloths.

Enoch still chose to eat his with his shirt off.

yum...Tennyson licking every drop off his lips as he eats. After breakfast we went to a movie(another tradition since we don't have extended family around). We saw Tangled which was a big hit for our family. I really enjoyed it and I would suggest it for anyone who wants a good movie for young and old. After we got back we put little ones down for naps and we made dinner.
This was our yummy Thanksgiving feast. It looked so pretty I had to take pictures.

And to top it off these two beautiful pies. I'm so proud of myself because usually my pies don't turn out looking this good. The blueberry one was actually my favorite. I have never had a blueberry pie that tasted so good. I think I will definitely use that recipe again next year.

No comments: