Just a snap shot of the weekend of Donovan's graduation, Trey's baptism, and Eden's blessing. This was the photo my Mom-in-law took while the photographer was also taking pictures. It turned out quite well if I do say so myself. Although I can see what the doctor was saying about my iron not bouncing back as fast from Eden's birth and being pale. I even had a fair amount of make up on.
My kids on the other hand look wonderful, and whose that handsome distinguished man sitting next to me :) I'd like to get a date with him. I hear he's a Doctor now. I always liked a man with a good Education.
Hopefully I will have more time to have photo's to follow.
Also a huge thank you to Kate and Jeff for letting us use your house for photo's. Your the Best!
2 comments:
Dear Teah, it's fun to see your cute boys and little girl. You have a darling family. I think you are creating beautiful memories and relationships. The one thing in life that is our gift is the power to create. Keep creating it the way you want and it will happen. love aunt Mary and uncle David
Teah,
It's so fun to reconnect with you! I'm glad you have a blog too so I can see pictures. You have a beautiful family!
Love, Bekah
Post a Comment