
We made a trip to Minnesota for our Niece's blessing earlier this month. It was a lot of fun to be with family for New years as well. The pictures above and below are of our niece Sylvie. She's exactly two weeks younger then Eden. I hope they end up being the best of friends.

I love this picture of Silvie. It was fun trying to get her to smile.

Wow I yawned just seeing Eden yawning. I guess they are REALLY contagious. I think this is my favorite picture of the whole weekend. Grandma and Grandpa look great in this picture.

This is a game grandpa played with the twins to keep them around for pictures. Usually they move so much that a group shot is almost impossible. So the game was Grandpa would start to move his arms together slow making a machine noise and then all of a sudden he'd cinch them tight around the boys. Usually it would cause them to lightly bonk heads which for some reason they thought was funny.

As you can see they thought it was hilarious.

New years day the boys chose to play computer...almost all day. The adults were still tired from the wild party the night before, well as wild as parents of newborns get. I think most of us were dragging just to stay up until midnight. Which was totally wild. :)

Here's uncle Chris hangin' out with two cute girls.

We had a great time. Thanks for the fun memories Chris and Lisa.
1 comment:
It was so fun to have you guys here! Thanks for making the effort to come.
Post a Comment