
Last month the Love of my life received his Doctorate. To some this may not seem like to big of a deal, but for us it has been the goal our whole married lives. We have sacrificed so much to get to this moment. The last year has probably been one of the hardest we have ever gone through, but we made it. As I watched my Husband receive his honors I thought "Wow! this is anticlimactic. There should be trumpets and loud applause from everyone. We accomplished this on Faith with five small children in toe. Three of which were born during his doctorate. Not only that he accomplished it in less time then it usually takes. My Blood, sweat, and tears went into supporting my husband to get to this moment."
All the same it is done and I'm so proud of my Beloved. So to fulfill my desire to shout it to the world...
WE DID IT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment