Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Castle park adventure

I love this park. The picture of the castle isn't real good, but you can definitely tell it was sunny that day.
This park is a memorial park in honor of a boy who loved castles and knights. It's such a fun place for kids and the castle is so intricate.
If you look through the window you can see Trey sitting on the throne.
The shadows are bad, but behind Donovan are large murals of nights and dragons.

Lijah peeking up from one of the crawl spaces.
As you can see the castle is built for children so there are lots of parts that adults can not stand up in.
Eden's doing her favorite thing...chewing on her carrier.
I had to pull it and her hand down to get this picture. Isn't she so beautiful.
Here's my Thing 1 and Thing 2. 2's going up and 1's going down...just like a set of twins to split.:)

I almost got them all looking at the camera. I even got Donovan and Eden in the background.
My little Knights conquered the great Dragon...Now if we can just conquer potty training :)

No comments: