Sunday, May 15, 2011
The Story behind the Dress
I have a dress that I've had for about 7 years. It's absolutely beautiful, but it's never been able to be worn until this spring. It's white chiffon with purple flower print. It has purple ribbon flowers and lots of white and purple ribbon. Since I never could fit into it I gave it to the prettiest girl I know.
Doesn't she look Lovely. Through all the yard sales and dejunking after each boy was born I still couldn't bring myself to get rid of this dress. I'm so glad I didn't! For me holding onto this dress was like holding onto the little threads of hope that we might someday have a girl.
I was so excited that for mothers day this year I got to put Eden in that very dress. We both dressed in purple and flowers and it was a day sent directly from Heaven. I woke up to a family that was determined to do all they could for me on Mothers Day. The day was so peaceful with the best little hand made gifts ever.
I truly felt like a queen with the wonderful dinner that Donovan made...Which might I add was absolutely delicious. And to top it all off Trey (with help from Daddy) made me this yummy chocolate cake.
Thanks for a great Mothers day to all My wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds perfect! I love that dress. It is perfect and I love that she is so smiley in these pictures!
Post a Comment