Thursday, April 28, 2011

And the floods STILL come up

Remember the intersection and bridge that I took pictures from yesterday...this is it!
There is a stop sign out there, but I'm not sure how much of it you can see.
The church is still holding strong. I feel sorry for the people that attend it because this is the second time in the last five years it's been flooded.
This is the basketball court across the street from the church.
As you can see these people have already started sand bagging. This house is about a half a mile from the river.
This poor trailer court is just slowly being submerged


I don't know if you can see it but there is a yellow bucket floating in the shed. It say's "Wet Floors. Caution!"
Hey Mom and Dad I bet you didn't know that the Hotel you stayed at has a river front view.
In the distance you can see that the upper bridge is being hit on the bottom with water. The lower bridge is already getting covered.
Yep this is the BIG MUDDY! But I don't think that this little mini golf place ever thought that it would be at their door step.

1 comment:

The Stoddard Show said...

wow, that is amazing and crazy! thanks for sharing ;)