29. He works hard (and generally has to every day)
28. He's self motivated which is great in his line of work
27. He's laid back about almost everything (except his deadlines- that means he only gets up tight when he's in a crunch.)
26. He's extremely intelligent.
25. He is an excellent teacher. (I hear this from lots of people so don't just take my word on it.
23. He's very funny.
22. He makes life interesting...because you never know what he will do next.
21. He's responsible. I always know I can count on him to do what he says he will.
20. He's punctual... even when I'm not.
19. He Handsome...especially in his fedora.
17. He plays with our children every chance he gets.
16. He gets up with our children at night without complaining.
15. He cleans up throw up.(because his wife is to wimpy to do it. :))
14. He can draw really well.
13. He loves my cooking.
11. He has given me four beautiful, precious boys.
10. He reads to our boys every night.
9. He Prays with me every night.
8. He reads scriptures with me every night.
7. He thinks I'm Hot. (Even when I'm Not)
5. He love God and always will.
4. He makes every day of my life happy.
3. He holds me when I cry.
2. He's promised to be with me forever
1. He NEVER says anything bad about me to anyone.
-1. He Loves me!
I had to give an extra one to grow on. I love Donovan and I'm so grateful he tries so hard everyday to be the best husband he can be. He is truly the best thing that ever happened to me, and I know that we were meant to be together.
I Love you, Donovan.
Happy Birthday
1 comment:
That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Donovan. Hope it's a great one.
Post a Comment