Ok so this picture was taken a couple days after new years but I had to post it first because my husband looks so hot. We went to a murder mystery party that was set in the 1920's. This was the second one we've done that was set in the 1920's, and I really wanted to find Donovan a
fedora. So when I came across this one in target I was
ecstatic. This picture was taken the day after the party when we had been cleaning up. Donovan usually puts things on while he's cleaning so he can remember to put them away. This was the result. Notice the beads. I think they add the perfect touch.(That's Elijah on his lap)

Donovan and the Twins at our New Years Eve party. We celebrated at Kate and Jeff's house with some other friends. They(Kate and Jeff) have a little girl that is Trey's age, twin girls that are 15 mos.(The reason we met), and they are expecting a little surprise in April.(yeah it's a boy!)

True to Tennyson here he is playing by himself in a house full of people. He actually did play with the other kids for the first hour though.

I'm so glad that Trey is so sure of himself. He actually played dress up when all the girls wanted to. It was pretty funny. To bad I missed him in his Snow White outfit. ( P.S. just so you all know I'm in love with Kate and Jeff's house. I've wanted it long before they moved in. Oh well, at least I get to spend time there. To bad I don't have any good pictures of it to show you.)
Ok so we missed getting pictures of the kids Christmas cloths because our camera charger was missing. So today we took pictures after church. Doesn't Trey look so handsome.

Tennyson doesn't smile for pictures no matter how hard we try so here is the result. I know he looks kind of pale and thin but his excuse is that he is trying to recover from pneumonia. He lost five pounds of his much improved 34 so he is back to being very skinny again. He is 37 inches tall but only weighs 29 lbs.

Here is all my boys. Aren't they cute. Trey's
cheesy,
Tenny's thoughtful, Enoch's surprised, and Elijah is just there. Oh and Donovan is uncomfortable because he has four kids on his lap and his head is being pushed forward by the headrest on the chair.
Well that's the week in a nutshell. Got to go, twins are calling.
Ok screaming, but hey
that's life.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun!! Your boys are so handsome.
Okay, I didn't know I was on Annie's login - these two comments are from Lisa
Post a Comment