Sunday, January 18, 2009

WOW!

Wow who is that incredibly handsome man in the glasses? I'd like to go out on a date with him. Maybe even marry him some day...
Oh wait I did marry him. Hey anyone want to watch our kids so we can go out on a date?
So Donovan got a birthday present from his preliminary exams. I'm not sure that he is very grateful to them but at least he has glasses to do his Clark Kent impersonation with now. Besides one of my friends stopped to help him on the day he got his glasses(when he accidentally ran over our recycling bin and got it stuck under our car) and she told me she thought "Wow! He looks really handsome." I would have to agree. So look all you want ladies, but he's mine!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Welcome to our life, Donovan, where half of our family is blind, and I'm sure the rest will join us in time. The glasses look great - very distinguished!!