Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Backfired

So Treytion has really been into April Fool's Day this year. In fact, he started doing his little April Fool's Day jokes yesterday just to get warmed up. Well last night, I decided that I would give him a little bit of his own medicine. After he went to bed, I decided to make his lunch and put it into a separate bag. In his lunchbox I put in two large rocks and the following note:


Well, the plan was to take him to school and then sneak his lunch, that I had placed in my backpack, into his teacher so that she could give it to him after he had discovered the rocks. Well, in the morning I came out and Trey said, "Dad, I found out your little trick," and held up his lunchbox with the rocks in it. Busted! Well, I told him where to find his real lunch and he went off to school. Later in the day, I had to get something out of my backpack and I reached in and pulled out this bag along with the following note.

I don't know whether to be proud or disheartened by the fact that my six-year-old can out-prank me! Donovan

1 comment:

Savannah said...

What a cute kid. The wheels must be constantly turning in his head. I am impressed with how he did it back to you!