So my little boys absolutely love the song "Another Postcard(from chimpanzee's)". Every time it comes on I'm sure to get a performance. When the song started today all of the boys started jamming out, but by time I got the camera out Elijah had petered out. I love Enoch's little stomp step dance that he does. True to character Trey is still my most energetic dancer. Tenny is more controlled and thoughtful about how he dances so sometimes he may not dance at all for a minute because he's thinking about what he is going to do next.
I love to see all my boys do something together. It brings joy to my heart to see how well they get along and how much they love each other. I hope you enjoy their performance. Oh and try to ignore the parents who started singing to it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment