I thought on it for a few days and then one night as I was dosing off after an especially hard day I mumbled to Donovan that it would really be nice if I could have some bright happy flowers for Mothers day. Apparently he listens well even when tired.
The Friday before mothers day I was greeted with a little twenty month old carrying a dozen lilies. Then by a 7 year old with a bouquet of brightly colored flowers. Last was a Husband with 3 dozen roses. Am I pampered or what.
Above is one dozen of the roses arranged with the lilies. Our kitchen table has this beautiful arrangement to greet us for meals.
Thank you to all my boys for the lovely flowers to brighten my life. And Thank you to the Love of my life for always being there for me. For picking me up when I fall and making every day worth living. I love you.
2 comments:
congratulations!!! we are excited for you.
those flowers are beautiful and i'm glad you were spoiled.
i loooove flowers. even if i just pick some out my yard! they add beauty to my home!
tonya ;)
Those are beautiful. I love happy flowers!
Post a Comment