Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

due to flooding our Easter bunny decided to hide eggs inside this year. Probably a good idea since most plastic floats :) I tried to go through and narrow down pictures to the best ones, but their were so many cute picture so I'm putting them in two posts. We always do our Easter egg hunt on Saturday so there was no sleeping in that morning. Easter Saturday morning dawned with some very excited little boys....

Let the sugar rush begin :)

Later on that morning an excited little girl joined us...I don't think she knew why she was excited but it looked fun anyway :)
I believe this was the Eden's favorite part of Easter Egg hunting.
And more sugar...
and more grass (I have such a beautiful brown eyed girl!!!)
I'd like to say we left the laundry out on purpose so the Easter bunny would have more places to hide eggs, but really I just didn't get through it on Friday. So I guess it worked to our advantage.
"ta da!" Look how proud he is to find...well the egg that somehow didn't get in the picture.
So can you spot the egg that was the last to be found? Yes our Easter bunny is very tricky...just like his Dad. I'll give you a clue...It was a golden egg.

No comments: