Monday, April 18, 2011
Labor of Love
Enoch and Elijah are in love...yes they are in love with their "horsey" blankets. Of course there are two things that make these blankets interesting. First is that there is not a horse to be seen on them. Plenty of elk, moose, and bear...But no horses. Even when we explained this to them they insist that they are still the "horsey" blankets.
The second and most important interesting thing about these blankets is who they are from.
The twins Great Grandmother lovingly made these blankets herself. It was truly a labor of love considering she is going to be celebrating her...Um...Well lets just say one of her many anniversary's of her 29th birthday :)
I'm sure it was not easy to make these wonderful blankets. We are so extremely grateful for the sacrifice of time and I'm sure some pain to make each tie, so that our little ones could be kept warm at night. Grandma your amazing! I'm sure they feel the warmth of your love each time they get to cuddle up with their "horsey" blankets. THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment