p.s. there are enough posts that it spilled over into the next page.:)
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Catch up
So I decided tonight that I'd actually blog again. I have been so busy since our move that I really didn't have time at first. And then it became an avoidance thing. Anyway I know of two people who will care and really deserve these blogs... My Mom's. So here's to you both for being the motivation for these posts. I'm glad you've both cared enough to keep in touch with us even though we're 1500 miles away. WE Love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
helllllo! of course people read your blog and yes i have missed your posts since you moved. i need to update mine as well. i am guilty of not being motivated to update.
your hair looks cute! i often cut mine in the spring and feel spunky again ;) love ya, Tonya
Post a Comment