Monday, October 10, 2011
Fall is here!
I have a terrible habit of making way to many treats when fall comes. Why? Honestly I don't know but my kids love it. So here is the second (the first was already consumed long ago...Last week) of many fall treats.
Today Donovan had the day off from teaching so for family home evening we made a trip to a local pick your own pumpkin patch.
obviously we decided not to pick this one :)
I have to admit that I put in almost all the pictures I took because I couldn't decide between them. They all seemed so cute to me. Of course that's probably because we had so much fun. It's probably good that the camera battery died half way through the trip or you would have had to endure many more proud mommy pictures.

Tenny still hasn't mastered a continuous look at the camera when he smiles :)

Daddy and his five little pumpkins...searching for the perfect pumpkin.




What good little helpers.

Trey's pumpkin ended up being the second largest. It only came in behind Daddy's.







I can't believe our littlest pumpkin turns one this month. As you can tell she really liked getting out, but I think her favorite part as the apple cider slushy's we got at the end. She was like a little kitten that snatched and growled when anyone tried to take it away from her. I have to agree they were absolutely delicious and perfect for the unseasonably warm day's we've been having lately.
My happy helpers did a good job. It was a successful and fun family home(out) evening activity. Stay tuned for more fall fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! I can't believe your hair - it's darling.
Post a Comment