Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween...finally

It's taken me a while to get around to these pictures. We've had one sickness after the other lately so my time has mostly been spent and the doctors or with a nebulizer.:)
So three of our boys decided to be robots for halloween...or as they called it brobots. It turned out really cute and they even won a gift card at our Church trunk-r-treat for the most inventive costumes.




Actually they were all going to be robots, but at the last minute Elijah decided to be Batman. Which was just fine because Mommy was running out of tin foil. :D
He then decided to be bat man. Here he is trying to give us a super strong pose. Hmm..I guess those pj's are getting a little to small or his belly is getting a little to big.
The cutest of all though was our pink bunny. We originally were going to dress her as a lady bug, but then as I was looking through the stuff people had given us I found this cute bunny costume. It was too cute so our plans immediately changed.
Isn't she just adorable.
Perry the Platypus and his new side kick :)
And then theirs Perry and the Fairy. Not bad for my last minute idea for a costume. Good thing I bought those wings 5 years ago they've come in handy for several last minute years.

No comments: