Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gone Buggy

So we have had quite the experience trying to potty train Tennyson. Thus far no luck, but lots of experience. Anyway one day while sitting on the potty he started telling me how a helicopter sounds and then how a plane sounds. I laughed so hard at his facial expressions that I had to get the camera. In this picture he is pushing air out through his lips to make the helicopter sound. It's not near as funny as some of the other looks I saw but my camera is to slow to catch them.

The other experience Donovan had with Tenny. Donovan thought he heard something in the bathroom while Tennyson was sitting on the potty. Tenny then came running out and this conversation ensued
Donovan "Did you go poopy in the potty?"
Tenny "no?"
Donovan " I thought I heard you go poopy in the potty."
Tenny " no it was my grass."
Donovan "your grass?"
Tenny "ya, my grass." (while pointing to his behind)
Donovan's Thought " on no did someone taught my child vulgar words!"
Donovan " do you mean your bum."
Tenny " No Daddy! My Grass!"
Donovan very worried " No Tenny that's your bum."
Tenny very frustrated " No Daddy my grass went in the toilet!"
Light bulb turns on.
Donovan " Ohhhhh.... Your Gas!"
Tenny " Yes Daddy. My Grass."

Oh what a relief it is. ( in more ways then one.)

These picture are just to show what handsome kids our boys are. Look at those dashing good looks.


P.S. The title refers to the new back round. Aren't those bugs cute and springy.

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

Happy Birthday Tennyson.