Saturday, February 21, 2009
Me and the Muppets
So I have some severe cabin fever. Infact if any of you have seen muppet treasure island I think I'm almost there with them. For those of you who haven't seen it well your just missing out. So because of this cabin fever I have decided to brighten up my blog. So welcome to the colorful delight of bright flowers and...aaa.. Snow. Ok I need to find some pictures that do not have snow in them. That just really clashes with the springy theme. Anyway hope you all enjoy. Oh and thanks Shar for inspiring me to change my background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No problem. I love the new background. I needed a happier one as well, that is why I changed mine. I really like yours! I hope all your kids get healthy soon!
How do you get a new background???
Is it any warmer there yet? I'm feeling the same way!! I hope everyone is healthy again!
It's finally starting to warm up, but now it looks like rain for the next week. oh well at least it will be warmer. No, we still have sick kids. The twins have some nasty colds, but at least they are still pretty happy kids.
Post a Comment