Happy second trimester to me :) Hopefully this means I'll soon feel some relief from the morning sickness. It has been getting better over the past two weeks but it still creeps up to bite me when I'm least expecting it. I was excited today because I was able to have something with sugar in it and it didn't make me deathly ill. I enjoyed way to many Oreo cookies and I even had milk with them which has been an absolute no no the last few weeks. So I guess that means I'm on the up swing (knock on wood).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pregnancy is so crazy how it differs from one person to another. First trimester, things with sugars were the only things I could stomach eating.
I hope you feel better soon! Pregnancy sickness/tiredness is the worst! Luckily it comes with a beautiful baby at the end!
Post a Comment