One of Eden's favorite places to be :)

Daddy still has to do some corrections on his dissertation before he can turn it in to the graduate school so he spends a good deal of time on the computer, but why should that cut into his Eden time.

Donovan has always wanted a little girl so after having four boys I think we'd pretty much given up hope of having a girl. What a wonderful surprise she has been and you can only imagine how tightly she has her Daddy wound around her little finger.

Of course in my completely unbiased ;) opinion we have the most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world.


See I told you she was beautiful. I can totally see her on an ad for some newborn product, or maybe on the cover of a baby magazine. Ok I admit it she has me wrapped around that finger with her Daddy :)
2 comments:
she is beautiful! i'm glad she found a comfy spot to sit on her dad. hugs!
She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her
Post a Comment