Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin carving

The annual Weight pumpkin carving was riegned over by our newest member this year. She did her job well by sleep the whole time and looking cute in her halloween costume.(she went as a piece of fruit)Pumpkin carving commenced with the gutting of each pumpkin. I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of Enoch again, but he only helped for just a few minutes then was to sick and grumpy to continue.


Lijah liked the stringy pumpkin innards. Notice the blue hands. We let the twins color their pumpkins instead of carve them. Then they helped with the cleaning and carving of the older boys pumpkins.
I absolutely love these next few pictures. Tenny didn't want to get his shirt dirty so he took it off. Then we told him to take out all the innards. After the first touch he really didn't want to continue but we told him if he wanted to carve a face it had to be cleaned. I guess he's not really a slim type of guy.

Yep that about sums up Tenny's like of cleaning pumpkins.:)
Trey has gotten his Daddy's drive to carve the perfect pumpkin. He and Donovan were carving long after we all were finished. (Of course Donovan was a little delayed by having to help Tenny)
The masters at work :)
Guess I didn't feed him enough dinner. I don't actually have a picture of all the finish products this year because I had to go bath kids, feed Eden, etc. and I never got back to it, but hey it's the process that is all the fun.

No comments: