Monday, November 1, 2010

Eden Marie

So here she is! Our little princess in pink. Although the pictures don't show it real well she has dark black hair, eye brows, and eye lashes. She's definitely Daddy's little girl.
Not a very good angle here but at least you can see a little bit of how her hair looks.
I think by far this is the best picture of her. This is her most common expression. It's her interested look. I think the blanket had her attention.
A very proud Tenny. He has proven to be her protector. The other boys aren't near as careful or watchful as he is of her.
Elijah thinks she is just tons of fun. He laughs at every different expression and will give us a play by play of what she is doing when she is awake. I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of Enoch holding her, but he was sick this night and went to bed early.

No comments: