So I have a ton of pictures and a couple stories I want to share so here goes. First off I made banana bread last night and apparently forgot to put everything away. So this is what I woke up to.
Also last night we got our first big smile from Enoch. It was so cute. Daddy gave him a nuzzle and kiss and he got a big grin on his face. We think he got tickled by daddy's wiskers. Sorry, didn't catch it on camera but here are some cute Daddy and Enoch pictures. Elijah has been smiling for about a week now. His smile is shy and a little harder to see but he does it more often. We got a little clip of it on video but my blog doesn't seem to want to except it so sorry again but I do have some adorable pics of Elijah also. The other thing Elijah likes to do is stick out his tongue. He's been doing it since he was a couple weeks old but I finally caught it on camera. Also to all family... Does anyone know where these toes came from. If you notice he has one toe on each foot that is slightly behind the others. The Doctor says that this is hereditary, but neither Donovan or I have it. So we're on the search for who ever has toes that look similar. Then we'll know which one of us carries the gene.
Anyway both Babies are some where between eleven and twelve pounds right now and rapidly growing. It's so sad that they only stay small for such a little time. Anyway hope you all enjoy the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment