So I decided an explaination is needed of the clocks on the side of the blog. Since we live in Illinois it's an hour ahead of most of our family that live in Utah. So we have clocks for both states. Those are the lower two clocks. Then Donovan has a brother who lives in Ohio so thats the upper right hand clock. To top it off on the upper right is the time in the Philipines where my parents are currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They will be there for 18 months and since I can never remember the time difference I have placed a reference to it on my blog. Anyway I'd like to give a shout out to my wonderful Parents who are doing what they know is right. Love You both and be careful.
(pic date 8/29/08-before they left)
No comments:
Post a Comment