
1. I'm the fourth person among my sisters and sister-in-laws to get pregnant with twins.
2. I always say "I have a question?" before I ask a question. I guess subconciously I think I have to announce to the person that what I'm going to say actually is a question. The funny thing is that I notice my boys do the same thing.
3. I like pickle sandwiches. Here's how you make them. You take spread miricle whip or mayonaise or both on both slices of bread then place sliced pickles and chedder cheese on your sandwich. It's that simple. I know some of you are saying how gross, but don't knock it until you've tried it. My dad use to call them pregnant lady sandwiches. The funny thing is that I can't stand pickles when I'm pregnant. So there was no pickle sandwiches for me.
4. I really don't like to wear shoes. My Dad use to call me Daisy May because I ran around without shoes so much. The funny thing is that I have about 15 pairs of shoes. This is because if I have to wear shoes then I like them to be unique or just plain fabulous. Like for my sister-in-laws wedding I wore silver shoes that had colorful flickering lights in clear heals. I love those shoes. I think the other reason I have so many shoes is that I don't get rid of anything usable and since I don't wear shoes very often my shoes last a long time. I still have shoes from my junior year in high school.
5. I say Fa-vor-Rite instead of Fa-vor-rit like the rest of the world does. I never noticed this was different until my husband pointed it out to me. I just pronounce it like it's spelled. The rest of the world just doesn't know how to read. :)
6. I have had three different pregnancies and deliveries, at three different hospitals, in three different towns using seven different doctors and in two different states. Impressive huh!
7. I like to eat sour patch kids when I go to the movie theater. The funny thing is that I only eat sour patch kids at the theater. I don't get popcorn or a drink. So if I get anything it's just sour patch kids. This tradition started in high school. I still remember that I always got sour patch kids and TKE always got cookie dough chunks.
Well that's the low down on my weirdness. Hope it helps your day go better knowing your a lot more normal then me. Now for the next seven victims-
No comments:
Post a Comment