5. The classic " come on everybodies doing it" got me. I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm just following the crowd. Donovan's sisters started the trend so I decided to jump on the Blog Train.
4. I have cute kids and I wanted to show them off. ;)
3. The internet is so much cheeper then snail mailing everyone.
2. It's one of the best ways I know of the keep family up to date with our lives when we live so far away. I have loved being able to watch Brielle and Ariah grow up via blogs over the past six months.
1. I spend about 50% of my day nursing and burping babies. So since I'm sitting here anyway might as well do something with my free hand.
So there they are just in case anyone was dieing to know.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel about the same way. Ryan started our blog because all his family was doing it and then I found out that I love being able to check up on family and friends whenever I want. I am glad you started the blog. It makes me feel like I have seen Enoch and Elijah even though I have not yet. Now we just need Lisa to join the bandwagon.
Post a Comment