Friday, October 17, 2008

Many adventures


So lately our family has been having some fun adventures. Ok mostly Tennyson has been having some fun adventures. I've got some great pictures of them though. Here's Tenny in his favorite pair of shoes...his rain boots. He got up in the morning decided he wanted to go somewhere so he pulled his rain boots on over his footed pj's.
Tromping around in rain boots must be exausting because he turned around and fell asleep on the back of his chair while eating his lunch. Then today before mommy and daddy woke up Trey unlocked the back door and both boys slipped out to play in the back yard. Talk about your heart attacks upon waking up to hear your two year old nocking on the front door and your five year old(who snuck back in) saying "go around to the back Tenny I can't get the front door unlocked. " Anyway the adventures don't stop there. When I came into the kitchen this is what I found that the resident two year old had done.













So there are the adventures in the life a two year old. And thats just one of the four.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ha, ha. Love the apple pics. I guess that must be the best part of the apple or something.

With four boys, I bet every day is a pretty big adventure for you.