So a few weeks ago I was at a yard sale and the person holding it decided to give my boys a little yellow toy chicken that waddles around and plays the chicken dance song. I don't mind the toy even though when found it seems to be played for several hours straight. My only problem is that it keeps getting left on the floor in the kitchen and so of course I have tripped over it several times. So yesterday, after one said tripping, I kicked the bird and said that it needed to be in the boys room not in the kitchen. To this my little Tennyson runs over to the chicken bends down over it and says " Are you ok Mr. Chicken?"
Never mind that mom is in pain, although after this I forgot the pain and started laughing. I guess we all need these funny things that kids do to remind us that its worth tripping over the chicken ten times just to here the two year old ask if he's ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment