For those of you who took our Poll, the results are in. (Drum roll please)... Elijah was the biggest. I know it's quite deceiving by their pictures, but remember muscle and bone weigh more then fat. Elijah is a whole inch taller then Enoch so I think that's where it comes from. Their official stats are -
Enoch: 13 lb 3 oz and 23 inches tall
Elijah: 13 lb 8 oz and 24 inches tall
They have now jumped from being below the 10Th percentile to being in the 75Th percentile. This is a lot bigger jump then we expected to make. We thought it would be great if we could get them to the 40Th percentile but I guess the cream is paying off. Hope you all had fun with our poll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi Teah;
I'm glad your sweet boys and healthy and that your nursing helps them.
I love your post about family. I remember those feelings... we lived in N.c., Virginia, and Texas for 6 years and missed our families so much when i was around them i wanted to eat them up. enjoy your time with your sweet family ;) happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment