So I kind of got this idea from my sister in law. She did a mom's diatribe. So I'm going to do an out of state or loners diatribe. For those of you who have lived far away from family for an extended amount of time you'll understand what I'm talking about.
I've noticed that it is so hard to explain to people how lonely it can become when your family is far away. Of late I just crave bits and pieces, whether big or small, of how everyone is doing and what they are doing in their lives. Its not that I want to be a busy body or something. It is just that I miss them so much that little bits of news help me feel like I'm just a little closer. Its hard because I have found that family members who live close to each other don't really understand this concept because they have others around that they can turn to. It's like they are feasting on Family and I'm getting table scraps. I guess this might explain my need to blog. I guess I hope that by blogging I can help those who can't be close feel like they are a little closer to me. I guess in a way I'm also trying to encourage others to have the same considerations for my feelings.
I hope you all know how much I love you and miss you. I'd like to give a Special I love you to my Mom and Dad. Thanks for the work you do. I Love You. I hope you've enjoyed the blog.
1 comment:
We understand! Especially right after we are with family, I realize how much we love to be with everyone. You guys are better at keeping in touch with everyone than we are. Chris and I were just talking about this after the trip - that we felt just a little bit out of the loop during the vacation. It's nobody's fault but ours, and we've made a commitment to keep in better touch with everyone.
Have you recovered from all of us bombarding your life??? We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment