So I have had several people ask me how I do my blogging when I have so much to do. Well I owe almost all of it to this lovely yet plain looking pillow(not my actual pillow. mine has little cats all over it and is much brighter.) If you look the pillow is slanted toward the middle which makes for hands free nursing. I love this pillow. I would suggest it for anyone who is going to nurse. It is especially designed for twins but works well with a single as well. So here's to you EZ-2-nurse pillow. You Rock!Wednesday, November 12, 2008
kudos to my Pillow
So I have had several people ask me how I do my blogging when I have so much to do. Well I owe almost all of it to this lovely yet plain looking pillow(not my actual pillow. mine has little cats all over it and is much brighter.) If you look the pillow is slanted toward the middle which makes for hands free nursing. I love this pillow. I would suggest it for anyone who is going to nurse. It is especially designed for twins but works well with a single as well. So here's to you EZ-2-nurse pillow. You Rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment