Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun with lipstick




So halloween night right after Tennyson got his costume off he decided to dress up again. Except this time he was going for a full body paint effect. I can just see him as a high schooler now with his entire top painted in school colors. He comes by it honestly though because Donovan did something like that once. Oh well, hopefully by then he'll use real paint and not my lipstick. Body paint is so much cheaper.

3 comments:

Sharene said...

That is crazy. Boys are worse than girls right? Good thing I started with a girl! That is funny though.

The Stoddard Show said...

Hi Teah:

It was cute to come across your blog. It is great to see your boys and how fast they are growing. I made our blog private last week so Send me your e-mail and I will include you on our blog. thanks! Tonya

Sharene said...

Hey Teah - Paul Hunt is Mike's uncle... just an FYI.