Saturday, April 17, 2010

Can you see what I see?

so the other day as I was walking by one of my garden patches I noticed something was different it took some time to identify what I was seeing. Can you see what is catching my eye in the picture above. This was the view that I saw it first.
I walked to the other side and could barely tell what I was seeing. Perhaps you can see it now.
here this one makes it much easier. Yes it's a baby bunny. He really was not afraid of me. Even when I stuck the camera right in his face to take a picture.(our camera does not have zoom due to a 4 yr old that tried to zoom it manually.) He stayed there for a couple of hours. I've seen him around the yard a couple times since then. I guess he's kind of adopted us.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ahhhh!!! He's so cute!

Annie