Thursday, July 15, 2010
Dreams do come true
So today as I was getting ready for the day one of the boys knocked on the door to say the FedEx lady was here. I was quite surprised when she handed me a big box. I took it in and opened it and what did I find but my dream crib set. I was so excited. It's so cute. I'm so grateful to the person who sent it. Thank you. Today is going to be a GREAT day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi mom, My name is Jayesh.24 year old.I am from India.I really like your four childrens,Great husband and your posts.I know my english very bad.i am not fluent in english.mom i am really like your family.my family is same to your family.I have a father,mother,one brother and two sisters.sisters are married.My father is a astrologer.I am studying astrology.some times i participate money making programs. Please can you add to me for your family.dont afraid.i want to join your family as a son or friend.I want to chat my four brothers.please dont reject me.My profile details are not true.the photo of my profile is my god "hanuman".My religion is Hindu.my email id swanthamskt@yahoo.com.Please reply me.once again sorry my bad english.thank you mom.c u again
I'm so happy for you - that is an adorable crib set! How are things going for you?? I'm finally getting settled into things and getting back to looking at people's blogs - I haven't done it forever! Anyway, we're just getting ready to head out to Utah in a couple of days - I'll call you when we get back.
Post a Comment