So I've fallen in love with this bedroom set. As I told Donovan it has the pink and green that I was thinking of doing for the baby, but it has lady bugs to boot. I LOVE lady bugs for little girls. I also love cherries and strawberries. I think its so cute to see a little girl in bright cloths. I'm not much into pale colors so when I saw how bright this set was it appealed to me right away. Of course obviously I can't afford it right now, but one can dream can't they :)
Saturday, July 10, 2010
My Dream Set
So I've fallen in love with this bedroom set. As I told Donovan it has the pink and green that I was thinking of doing for the baby, but it has lady bugs to boot. I LOVE lady bugs for little girls. I also love cherries and strawberries. I think its so cute to see a little girl in bright cloths. I'm not much into pale colors so when I saw how bright this set was it appealed to me right away. Of course obviously I can't afford it right now, but one can dream can't they :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually found it at Walmart.com. Not usually where I expect to find such cute stuff.
Post a Comment