Friday, July 30, 2010

Two's company

often times if I can not find these two I just go into the boys room and listen for a minute. Usually I'll hear a little noise and rustle from the vicinity of the closet. Open the door and I find two cuties enjoying a little together time.
"Aw mom this is our spot. You'll have to get your own." -Elijah is trying to shut the door on me while I take the picture.
Of course sometimes they surprise me by finding new places to hide. Can you guess which one made this cute lump?
Elijah actually loves to just lay under a blanket real quiet. He usually will stay that way for quite some time until someone walks in the room and pulls the blanket back. Then he laughs and will either get up or pull the blanket back over his head for a good game of peek-a-boo.

No comments: