So that is our last couple of weeks in a nut shell. How Was yours?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Catch up
So here are all the things that have been happening in the last few weeks. First we had a big snow and Ice storm that left us with six inches of snow on top of six inches of ice balls. It was quite the experience seeing/hearing all those little ice balls fall.

Trey with our snowman adventurer... who has really long arms.
Tennyson saying its really cold. He's not use to this. Infact this might have been his first experience really playing in the snow.
So a couple months ago my sister-in-law did a blog about how they land in nap time. So this is how Elijah landed. He had a really bad cold so he had to sleep in his car seat. Apparently he didn't like the idea and wiggled until he could lay on the actual seat. Needless to say the stage of putting them in a car seat when they have a cold is now over.
Here is Enoch's favorite thing to do. Chew! He likes to chew on anything. Of course Elijah likes this to but Enoch especially likes to chew on his exersaucer.
Here is their five month old pictures. When they got these bears they were way smaller then the bears. Now look at them.

Here is Sunday's sundaes. We do this most Sundays so it's become kind of like a tradition.
I Think this bite of ice cream is twice the size of Tenny's mouth.
First experience with Carrots. Enoch liked them at first but then decided they weren't that great so he started spitting. Then when I took the picture he started grabbing for the camera. I snapped this picture just as he was reaching for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brrr! I don't mind winter, but I can do without the ice storms thank you very much! Those babies are getting big. They look so different and yet if I try to decide who they look like I can't decide.
Thanks for the catch-up. It sure looks cold there. Hope things are warming up. I loved the pictures of everyone.
Post a Comment